Friday, July 24, 2009

silhouette inspiration part 2

so, i keep revisiting the silhouette. how would i use it? on my ceramic work? would i paint them on canvas, wood? would they some how transform into my paintings, sneaking out here and there? then i saw this....



Although, this was created by using stencils and paint (click here) it got me thinking. thinking that maybe i just might know what to do with my images. taking this idea only using images of my kids, husband, friends, family, pets etc (that I have) would be really cool. even in black and white. maybe? very graphic. i am thinking my hallway. forget that traditional hallway of photos! 

any thoughts? 


1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! What a great way to feature something that kids love in a way that still has a great design aesthetic. I'm thinking robots in a boy's bedroom . . .

    ReplyDelete