Saturday, March 14, 2009

yellowie sunshine!

 Yellow Pantry (Country Living Magazine)
Modern Yellow Wedding Cake (blog.kimvalle)

Yellow Onesie by VERYKIKI on etsy
CaMPY PLaNTERS by PERCH available by Nest Living
Not Neutral Triton 2 Pillow at AllMoDERN.com
Okay, I have a goal. A goal to post more on this blog. I love discovering new blogs, I love being updated by the blogs I adore, and get so enraptured into their sites I never leave time to actually blog more on my on. So, here I go. I have no idea what this will look like, what the content will be exactly, just design, art and design, or art, design and all things that interest me.....we'll see where the creativity takes me and where this blog will end up.....for today, the color yellow is inspiring me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment