Sunday, March 15, 2009

I love ETSY!

Buy Handmade Shop Esty! I love Esty for all it has to offer. Amazing and diversified artists from indie clothing designers, jewelry designers, artists, crafter's, graphic designers, vintage dealers, and so much more! 

I am not only an avid supporter of Etsy (I sell and buy) but I am huge believer in drinking my daily dose of Etsy. I love discovering mid-century modern finds, or being turned onto an amazing designer from rings, to clothes. I never not find something on Etsy to love. I may not be able to purchase everything I come across and that's okay, I simply look and get filled. For me, this is thoroughly therapeutic

So, I say try it. Get searching. You will not only be inspired and if you just can't leave without purchasing that special find then not only are you happy but you are supporting an artist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment